Career Fair Preparation
EYP works with college and university career services, schools of architecture, and professors to ensure that students know when we are visiting campus. Announcements are posted on campus as well as on your institution’s website job boards. Be sure to sign up early for college recruiting activities: interview times are sometimes limited due to career fair time constraints. To learn more about our firm, our clients, and our current and past projects, please review this website before speaking to EYP representatives about employment opportunities.
Come Meet Us
We are currently planning for our 2019-2020 recruiting season. Please check back soon to see our schedule of events.
The Interview Process
- Bring your resume and portfolio to your interview.
- Be ready to discuss the details of your project work.
- Be prepared to talk about your qualifications and what you’d like to achieve from an EYP internship.
- Ensure that you are clear about the next steps in the recruiting process before leaving the interview.
- Follow up: complete and return any application-related documents as requested.
All summer intern positions are posted on our careers webpage. Students wishing to apply for a summer internship should follow the application instructions in the job posting.
You should submit both a resume and a portfolio (or work samples). These should not exceed 3MB. For larger file sizes, please consider sending a zip file or disk, or provide a link to your on-line digital portfolio. We will review your resume and portfolio upon receipt and will contact you if we require additional information or if you are selected for an interview.